Sue Miller HR provides the following services:
- Organisational Development strategy development and delivery
- HR Strategy development and delivery
- Leadership and management development
- Interim support at HR Director/Deputy Director level
- Workforce development and training
- Top team coaching - individual and group
- Facilitation - bespoke facilitation of small and large groups
- Organisational reviews, restructurings, redundancy and TUPE
- Conflict resolution
- HR Policies and procedures
- Pay, reward and job evaluation
- HR best practice and advice on employment law
- Investigations and employee relations issues, including complex casework
- Performance improvement
- Change Management
Sue Miller HR provides professional advice and support for businesses and public sector organisations on how to make the very best of your investment in people. Sue is passionate in her approach and dynamic in her delivery, working closely with clients to facilitate and enable individuals, teams and organisations to improve their performance and meet their full potential.
As a client, you will receive highly skilled and experienced consultancy support to develop and deliver solutions tailored to your needs. Appropriate diagnostic tools will be used to provide a clear-sighted and straightforward analysis of the key issues, followed by identification of a range of options and solutions, and support in implementation.
Sue Miller HR provides a cost-effective approach to your HR and OD needs, combining sensitive and pragmatic support with innovation and creativity to help your organisation - and its people - to excel in all that you do.